If you are looking for motivational, inspirational words then these George Clooney quotes of failure and success will help you.
George Clooney actor/director is one of the biggest, most well-recognized, and most revered A-list stars in the business today. While he isn’t of the same career stature as he was maybe 10 or so years ago, Clooney is undoubtedly a major league talent with dashing good looks and a wealth of charisma to boot.
He’s among the last bonafide stars left in Hollywood, and he continues to prove himself in front and behind the camera. If you love George Clooney as an actor, writer, director, or all of the above, here are some cool or interesting facts you should know about the superstar.
Facts About Actor/Director George Clooney.
- George Clooney Is A Distant Relative Of Abraham Lincoln
- George Clooney Initially Wanted To Play Baseball, Tried Out For The Reds
- George Clooney Lost A Role In Thelma And Louise To Brad Pitt
- He Fought With David O. Russell A Lot On The Set Of Three Kings
- George Clooney Helped South Park Find Its Success
- His Syriana Set Injury Was So Painful, He Had Suicidal Thoughts
- George Clooney Owned A Pig For Nearly Two Decades
- George Clooney Is The First Actor To Be Nominated In Six Separate Oscar Categories
- He Co-Founded A Tequila Brand Which Eventually Sold For $1 Billion
Also read famous people success and motivational quotes, life stories,
Elon masks, Jim Rohm Quotes, Lao Tzu Quotes, Steve Jobs Quotes
So what are you looking for? Famous George Clooney Quotes (BEST), George Clooney Quotes on Success, George Clooney Quotes About Life, George Clooney Quotes that will Make You Think, George Clooney Quotes on Acting and Directing, George Clooney funny quotes, George Clooney movie quotes, George Clooney quotes about love, George Clooney quotes about friends, George Clooney phrases, George Clooney movies, George Clooney friends, George Clooney nationality.
Table of Contents
- George Clooney Quotes on Success
- Famous George Clooney Quotes
- Motivational George Clooney Quotes
- Inspirational George Clooney Quotes
- George Clooney Quotes about life
George Clooney Quotes on Success
Inspirational George Clooney Quotes On Success.
“The only failure is not to try.” George Clooney
“Life’s better with company. Everybody needs a co-pilot.” George Clooney
“I don’t believe in happy endings but I believe in happy journeys.” George Clooney
“Whatever you do, don’t wake up at 65 years old and think about what you should have done with your life.” George Clooney
“You have only a short period of time in your life to make your mark, and I’m there now.” George Clooney
“I had to stop going to auditions thinking, ‘Oh, I hope they like me.’ I had to go in thinking I was the answer to their problem.” George Clooney
“I think people in Italy live their lives better than we do. It’s an older country, and they’ve learned to celebrate dinner and lunch, whereas we sort of eat as quickly as we can to get through it.” George Clooney
“I’m really white trash.” George Clooney
“I’m not quite sure what the santicity of marriage is.” George Clooney
“You never really learn much from hearing yourself speak.” George Clooney
Famous George Clooney Quotes
George Clooney Quotes About Life (SUCCESS).
“I don’t believe in heaven and hell. I don’t know if I believe in God. All I know is that as an individual, I won’t allow this life – the only thing I know to exist – to be wasted.” George Clooney
“I don’t know if winning at any cost is wrong or not. There are times I’ve thought that the end justified the means.” George Clooney
“If you don’t drink coffee, I am suspicious of your character and will not invite you to my Italian lake home.” George Clooney
“My life isn’t focused on results. My life is really focused on the process of doing all the things I’m doing, from work to relationships to friendships to charitable work.” George Clooney
“The timing for directing is usually because it takes that long to develop a piece and then do pre-production and then post-production. It takes at least a couple of years. I prefer directing to doing other things. Directing and writing seem to be infinitely more creative.” George Clooney
“I think you should automatically donate your organs because that would turn the balance of organ donation in a huge way. I would donate whatever anybody would take, and I’d probably do the cremation bit.” George Clooney
“I’m so lucky to have been raised the way I have, because my parents believed that everyone had the right to their own feelings, opinions, and existence; as long as they weren’t harming others, you had to defend those rights.” George Clooney
“Peace is a fulltime job. It’s protecting civilians, overseeing elections, and disarming ex-combatants. Peace, like war, must be waged.” George Clooney
“My father taught me about having principles and how to treat people with respect. My aunt also taught me how to keep a perspective on everything that happens to you. So you learn to be humble and not take your success for granted.” George Clooney
“My parents were disappointed I didn’t finish college, and they were really upset when I went to Hollywood to become an actor. I was a big disappointment to them.” George Clooney
Motivational George Clooney Quotes
George Clooney Quotes About Life, Acting & Success.
“Hosting is work. It means you don’t get to go up to your room and disappear and take a nap. Like everybody else does after lunch. I’m talking about hosting, not hosting a dinner party, but hosting people staying in your home.” George Clooney
“It’s possible for me to make a bad movie out of a good script, but I can’t make a good movie from a bad script.” George Clooney
“Bush, Sharon, Blair and Rice are names that history will damn.” George Clooney
“I enjoy going on motorcycle trips and stopping in small towns and enjoying drinks with the locals.” George Clooney
“As time goes on and you become more comfortable in your career path, and things are starting to make sense, and it’s not just about work, you find that you’re able to focus on other things and other people.” George Clooney
“America can’t beat anyone anymore.” George Clooney
“For me, the definition of a patriot is someone who is willing to constantly question the government; that’s what separates us from other countries.” George Clooney
“The rehearsal process in general is about trusting one another.” George Clooney
“Anyone would be lying if they said they didn’t get lonely at times.” George Clooney
“On an awards-show day, I can play basketball, go in, take a shower and put on a tux – it takes me three minutes to put on a tux – and be out the door in 15 minutes.” George Clooney
Inspirational George Clooney Quotes
George Clooney Quotes and Sayings.
- “At some point in our lifetime, gay marriage won’t be an issue, and everyone who stood against this civil right will look as outdated as George Wallace standing on the school steps keeping James Hood from entering the University of Alabama because he was black.” George Clooney
- “The best lesson my mom taught me was how to be scrappy.” George Clooney
- “I’m certainly the last person to give advice on, well, anything.” George Clooney
- “Is Art worth dying for? Well I don’t know a single inanimate object that’s worth dying for.” George Clooney
- “You learn from the mistakes you make and from the mistakes other people make. The truth is, you don’t learn from success; you learn from failure.” George Clooney
- “I’m interested in making films that ask questions and don’t particularly provide answers.” George Clooney
- “Let’s face it: Bush is just dim.” George Clooney
- “Most of the films I’ve done haven’t done particularly well. I’m surprised I’m continuing to work.” George Clooney
- “The simple truth is that everyone has an opinion, everyone has the right to voice it, and they should if they want to.” George Clooney
- “What you learn after you are 40 is that it is just about plugging up holes in the boat. You just hope you have enough corks to plug enough of the holes.” George Clooney
George Clooney Quotes about life
Best George Clooney Quotes on Politics, Life, Movies.
- “Im like my mother, I stereotype. Its faster.” George Clooney
- “I’ve met my bride-to-be in Italy and I will be married in Italy soon, in a couple of weeks. In Venice of all places! In closing, I guess what I would like to say is to my bride-to-be, Amal, that I love you very much and I can’t wait to be your husband.” George Clooney
- “If we turn our heads and look away and hope that it will all disappear then they will – all of them, an entire generation of people. And we will have only history left to judge us.” George Clooney
- “My grandparents back in Kentucky owned a tobacco farm. So, to make money in the summer, we could cut and chop and top and house and strip the tobacco.” George Clooney
- “If you want to protect yourself as an actor, always work with good people.” George Clooney
- “Run for office? No. I’ve slept with too many women, I’ve done too many drugs, and I’ve been to too many parties.” George Clooney
- “There are people who like to work in chaos, and some people work better under that, and create that sort of chaos, but that makes a set not necessarily very fun. I like to work on sets that don’t have that.” George Clooney
- “When you go to Detroit you see a town that is resilient, that’s just fighting to win again, and there’s an energy to that. Just watching a city really fighting to get back on its feet and watching the inner strength of a city is tremendous.” George Clooney
- . “I don’t tweet, I don’t go on Facebook. I think there’s too much information about all of us out there. I’m liking the idea of privacy more and more.” George Clooney
- “If you’re famous, I don’t – for the life of me – I don’t understand why any famous person would ever be on Twitter. Why on God’s green earth would you be on Twitter? Because first of all, the worst thing you can do is make yourself more available, right?” George Clooney
Final Thoughts on These Powerful George Clooney Quotes
We hope you enjoyed these handful quotes of George Clooney .
What is the main lesson you learned from Actor/Director George Clooney?
Look after your friends:
George Clooney might be mega rich and enjoy lavish parties with his Hollywood pals but old boy George never forgets his true friends. He demonstrated just how much he cares for them by presenting 14 of them with suitcases filled with USD$1 million in $20 notes.
Listen to others :
You can also learn a lot from just observing people and the way they go about their business. It’s often the quiet people who are the smartest in the room and they are the people you want to learn from.
Learn from your failures :
Clooney knows a lot about failure. He didn’t make it as an actor until he hit 34, spending much of his 20’s as a struggling actor working dead-end jobs. Despite constant rejections and missed opportunities, he stuck with it and eventually got his big break on ER.
Invest in tangible things:
Clooney made his first millions from acting but it’s his business investments that have made him the richest actor in the world. But unlike many successful millionaires, Clooney doesn’t believe in stocks or cryptocurrency.
Instead, Clooney puts the majority of his wealth into property, owning a number of villas in Italy, mansions across America and other holiday homes and apartments across the world.
Books Recommended By Actor/Director George Clooney (MUST READ)
- Tangerine by Christine Mangan : By on Amazon
- The American Century by Harold Evans : By on Amazon
- The Monuments Men by Robert M. Edsel with Bret Witter : By on Amazon
- Catch-22 by Joseph Heller : By on Amazon
More reading inspiration:
- 6 Life-Changing Books That Inspired J.K. Rowling to Write
- 5 Life-Changing Books That Continue to Inspire Matt Damon on a Daily Basis
- 5 Life-Changing Books That Mark Zuckerberg Couldn’t Put Down
- 5 Life-Changing Books That Inspired LeBron James to Keep Winning
Share these Actor/Director George Clooney Quotes on twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and friends and family who need motivational-inspirational quote for every day.
success quotes, entrepreneur quotes, business quotes, life changing quotes, Start-up Quotes