If you are looking for Grant Cardone quotes on 10x Rule, Money & Entrepreneurs.
Grant Cardone is a popular social media personality, New York Times bestselling author and public speaker. He’s built successful companies in real estate and sales training. His social media pages millions of followers. His net worth is about $300 million.
Grant Cardone is the founder and CEO of Cardone Enterprises. His primary venture is Cardone Training Technologies that helps companies grow sales by customizing their sales processes to be more effective. He also owns and operates Cardone University, Cardone Acquisitions, Cardone Capital and Grant Cardone TV Network.
Facts About Grant Cardone .
- $800M real estate tycoon
- Customers include Fortune 500 companies
- Forbes #1 “25 Marketing Influencers to Watch in 2017”
- New York Times bestselling author
- 20 million user logins at Grant Cardone online sales training university
- Raised $200M for charities
- Grant Cardone Net Worth: $300 Million
- Top social media influencer
Also read famous people success and motivational quotes, life stories,
Elon masks, Jim Rohm Quotes, Lao Tzu Quotes, Steve Jobs Quotes
So, what are you looking for? Grant Cardone Leadership Quotes, Grant Cardone Inspirational Quotes, Grant Cardone Quotes on money, Inspiring Grant Cardone Quotes 10x, Money & Entrepreneurs, Motivational Sales Quotes from Grant Cardone, Inspirational Grant Cardone Quotes on Success, Grant Cardone Quotes to Spark Success in Your Life,
Grant Cardone Quotes on Money
Motivational Sales Quotes from Grant Cardone.
“Don’t just make money, make a difference.” – Grant Cardone
“You sleep like you’re rich, I’m up like I’m broke.” – Grant Cardone
“If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.” – Grant Cardone
“Quit blaming your past for your current condition.” – Grant Cardone
“Being born broke is not the issue. Staying broke is.” – Grant Cardone
“I don’t have time is the biggest lie you tell yourself.” – Grant Cardone
“Starting at the bottom isn’t a deficit. It’s a gift.” – Grant Cardone
“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Grant Cardone
“Your skills have to be bigger than your fears.” – Grant Cardone
“Comfort makes more prisoners than all the jails combined.” – Grant Cardone
Grant Cardone Quotes to Spark Success in Your Life.
“You won’t get much done if you only grind on the days you feel good.” – Grant Cardone
“If you know what day it is, you’re not busy enough.” – Grant Cardone
“Let the rest do whatever while you do whatever it takes. – Grant Cardone
“Approach every situation with a whatever-it-takes-mindset.” – Grant Cardone
“Leaving your comfort zone is hard. Staying broke is hard. Pick your hard.” – Grant Cardone
“Your family is depending on you. No better reason to bring all your game all the time.” – Grant Cardone
“Go the extra mile, there’s no one on it.” – Grant Cardone
“There’s no shortage of money, only of people thinking big enough.” – Grant Cardone
“If you don’t get serious about your money, you will never have serious money.” – Grant Cardone
“You can’t get rich thinking poor.” – Grant Cardone
Grant Cardone Quotes on Entrepreneurs
Motivational Grant Cardone Quotes for Entrepreneurs.
“If you don’t confront the tough stuff it will always have control over you.” – Grant Cardone
“Do what you are scared to do and watch your confidence grow.” – Grant Cardone
“Small thinking has and always will be punished in one way or another.” – Grant Cardone
“Doubt is your enemy.” – Grant Cardone
“You’ll never be admired without being criticized first.” – Grant Cardone
“Criticism is easily avoided by saying, doing and being nothing.” – Grant Cardone
“Be nice to people. It doesn’t cost anything.” – Grant Cardone
“The average call me obsessed, the successful call me for advice.” – Grant Cardone
“Show up early, treat people with respect and perform at the highest levels til the world can’t deny you.” – Grant Cardone
“The ambitious are criticized by those that have given up.” – Grant Cardone
Grant Cardone Leadership Quotes
- “Success is your duty, obligation, and responsibility.” – Grant Cardone
- “Be great because nothing else pays.” – Grant Cardone
- “You don’t get burnout — you lose purpose! You lose your meaning. When I’m tired, I look at my purpose.” – Grant Cardone
- “Luck is just one of the by-products of those who take the most action.” – Grant Cardone
- “No matter how much it may seem otherwise, no one has control of your life but you.” – Grant Cardone
- “Your greatness is limited only by the investments you make in yourself.” – Grant Cardone
- “The world will only give you what you refuse to give up on.” – Grant Cardone
- “Your purpose on any given endeavor is determined by the clarity of your purpose.” – Grant Cardone
- “Success is no different than any other skill. Duplicate the actions and mindsets of successful people and you will create success for yourself.” – Grant Cardone
- “As long as you are alive, you will either live to accomplish your own goals and dreams or be used as a resource to accomplish someone else’s.” – Grant Cardone
Grant Cardone Inspirational Quotes
Inspirational Grant Cardone Quotes on Success.
- “Average is a failing formula.” – Grant Cardone
- “Never lower your target; increase your actions.” – Grant Cardone
- “Don’t go to work to work, go to work to prosper.” – Grant Cardone
- “Have goals so big your problems pale in comparison.” – Grant Cardone
- “Think about it: What’s the worst thing that can happen to you if you just totally go for it?” – Grant Cardone
- “Quit sharing bad news and gossip, you aren’t a garbage truck.” – Grant Cardone
- “Freedom is not something you buy, but something you earn.” – Grant Cardone
- “Set no targets and you will get nowhere.” – Grant Cardone
- “What you have done is nothing compared to what you can do.” – Grant Cardone
- “Set targets for yourself that are 10X greater than what you believe you can achieve.” – Grant Cardone
Grant Cardone Quotes 10x Rule
Inspiring Grant Cardone Quotes 10x, Money & Entrepreneurs.
- “You know, you don’t need to grow old to die. I was dying at the age of 20 as a result of no direction and no purpose.” – Grant Cardone
- “I suggest that you become obsessed about the things you want; otherwise, you are going to spend a lifetime being obsessed with making up excuses as to why you didn’t get the life you wanted.” – Grant Cardone
- “One of the major differences between successful and unsuccessful people is that the former look for problems to resolve, whereas the latter make every attempt to avoid them.” – Grant Cardone
- “All the excuses in the world won’t change one simple fact: that fear is a sign to do whatever it is you fear and do it quickly.” – Grant Cardone
- 55. “Weak and overwhelmed individuals respond to others’ success by attacking it.” – Grant Cardone
- “Average is a failing plan! Average doesn’t work in any area of life. Anything that you give only average amounts of attention to will start to subside and will eventually cease to exist.” – Grant Cardone
- “Wake up! No one is going to save you. No one is going to take care of your family or your retirement. No one is going to “make things” work out for you. The only way to do so is to utilize every moment of every day at 10X levels.” – Grant Cardone
- “Never take the position that things just happen to you; rather, they happen because of something you did or did not do.” – Grant Cardone
- “Success tends to bless those who are most committed to giving it the most attention.” – Grant Cardone
- “The moment you start thinking someone else’s gain is your loss, you limit yourself by thinking in terms of competition and shortages.” – Grant Cardone
Final Thoughts on These Powerful Grant Cardone Quotes
We hope you enjoyed these handful quotes of Grant Cardone.
What is the main lesson you learned from Grant Cardone?
In this summary of The 10X Rule, we’ll explore some of the best lessons for business, productivity and success from Grant Cardone. Let’s see if they really work and how we can apply them to our lives.
- Set Goals 10 Times Larger Than Before.
- Work 10 Times Harder Than Others. …
- Expand When Others Contract. …
- Always Keep Pursuing Success. …
- Obsess About Results, Not Effort. …
- View Problems as Opportunities.
Books Recommended By Grant Cardone (MUST READ)
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure : Buy On Amazon
- Sell or Be Sold: How to Get Your Way in Business and in Life : Buy On Amazon
- Be Obsessed or Be Average : Buy On Amazon
- If You’re Not First, You’re Last : Buy On Amazon
More reading inspiration:
- 6 Life-Changing Books That Inspired J.K. Rowling to Write
- 5 Life-Changing Books That Continue to Inspire Matt Damon on a Daily Basis
- 5 Life-Changing Books That Mark Zuckerberg Couldn’t Put Down
- 5 Life-Changing Books That Inspired LeBron James to Keep Winning
Share these Grant Cardone Quotes on twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and friends and family who need motivational-inspirational quote for every day.
success quotes, entrepreneur quotes, business quotes, life changing quotes, Start-up Quotes