If you are looking for Tom Cruise Quotes on Acting, Life & Hard Work.
Tom Cruise is an American actor and producer. He started his career at age 19, in the film Endless Love before making his breakthrough in the comedy Risky Business, and receiving widespread attention for starring in the action drama Top Gun as Lieutenant Pete ‘Maverick’ Mitchell.
Cruise’s films have grossed nearly $4 billion at U.S. and Canadian box offices and more than $10.1 billion worldwide, making him the eighth highest-grossing actor in North America and one of the top-grossing actors worldwide. May his quotes inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
Facts About Tom Cruise.
- He divorced all of his wives when they were 33 years-old.
- Cruise could’ve been Iron Man.
- He can hold his breath For six minutes.
- He loves tall women.
- He couldn’t read until he was an adult.
- He’s never won an Oscar.
- No one loves Tom Cruise like Japan loves Tom Cruise.
- The church set up his first date with Katie Holmes.
- He runs in basically every movie.
- He grew up with an abusive father.
Also read famous people success and motivational quotes, life stories,
Elon masks, Jim Rohm Quotes, Lao Tzu Quotes, Steve Jobs Quotes
So, what are you looking for? Tom Cruise Film Quotes For All Movie Lovers, Tom Cruise ‘Tropic Thunder’ Quotes, Tom Cruise ‘Cocktail’ Quotes, Tom Cruise ‘The Last Samurai’ Quotes, Famous Tom Cruise Movie Quotes From ‘Minority Report’, Best Tom Cruise Quotes From ‘Top Gun’, Collateral’ Quotes To Admire The Villain, ‘Mission: Impossible’ Famous Lines For The Fans, Tom Cruise Life Quotes To Learn From.
Tom Cruise Movie Quotes and Famous Lines
“No dream is ever just a dream.” Tom Cruise
“In this life, it’s not what you hope for, it’s not what you deserve – it’s what you take!”
“There is Life in every breath…” Tom Cruise
“Perception and reality are two different things.” Tom Cruise
“Nothing ends nicely, that’s why it ends.” Tom Cruise
“I’m passionate about learning. I’m passionate about life.” Tom Cruise
“When you have to cope with a lot of problems, you’re either going to sink or you’re going to swim.” Tom Cruise
“Even in my dreams, I’m an idiot who knows he’s about to wake up to reality.” Tom Cruise
“I’m a good listener. I think it’s the one characteristic that’s most important. I’ve always been that way. Not that I take all the advice, but you’ve got to listen to it and have the courage to make your own decision. And just go for it.” Tom Cruise
“I’m an all-or-nothing kind of person, and when I become interested in something, I give it my all.” Tom Cruise
“The important thing is to be relaxed in your work. Same in life. Don’t make everything too intense. Then you can let everything go and not “act”. Tom Cruise
Inspirational Tom Cruise Quotes On Success
“I had to train myself to focus my attention. I became very visual and learned how to create mental images in order to comprehend what I read.” Tom Cruise
“I don’t pretend to be the character I AM the character.” Tom Cruise
“I always look for a challenge and something that’s different.” Tom Cruise
“I disagree with people who think you learn more from getting beat up than you do from winning.” Tom Cruise
“Talk is over-rated as a means of settling disputes.” Tom Cruise
Tom Cruise Quotes About Acting, Life & Hard Work
“I didn’t become an actor to have power, but it just happens that I have it and so I have a lot of opportunities.” Tom Cruise
“I don’t care who you are, life has challenges.” Tom Cruise
“Do I make mistakes? Yeah.” Tom Cruise
“I love what I do. I take great pride in what I do. And I can’t do something halfway, three-quarters, nine-tenths. If I’m going to do something, I go all the way.” Tom Cruise
“My childhood was extremely lonely. I was dyslexic and lots of kids make fun of me. That experience made me tough inside, because you learn to quietly accept ridicule.” Tom Cruise
“I’m not greedy. I just want my half.” Tom Cruise
“When you become successful in any type of life, there are people who are not contributing to the motion.” Tom Cruise
Best Tom Cruise Quotes on Success and Life
- “Show me the money.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Jerry Maguire’.
- “It was great the way her mind worked. No guilt, no doubts, no fear. None of my specialties. Just the shameless pursuit of immediate gratification. What a capitalist.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Risky Business’.
- “People are dying every day over there, and nobody back here even seems to care.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Born On The Fourth Of July’.
- “Porsche. There is no substitute.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Risky Business’.
- “You complete me.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Jerry Maguire’.
- “Well the rain is a lot like the shower, you get a little wet. What do you say, Ray? What do you say?”-Tom Cruise, ‘Rain Man’.
- “Sometimes, Stevie, I think people, they know you’re back from Vietnam, and their face – changes: the eyes, the voice, the way they look at you, you know.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Born On The Fourth Of July’.
- “Help me help you.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Jerry Maguire’.
- “The witness is excused.”-Tom Cruise, ‘A Few Good Men’.
- “That’s amazing! He is amazing! He should work for NASA or something like that.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Rain Man’.
- “Should we or should we not follow the advice of the galactically stupid!”-Tom Cruise., ‘A Few Good Men’.
- “I want to be a man again. Who’s going to love me, Dad? Who’s ever going to love me? Who’s going to love me?”-Tom Cruise, ‘Born On The Fourth Of July’.
- “When it came right down to it, I just wasn’t attracted to her.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Risky Business’.
- “Don’t call me son. I’m a lawyer and an officer in the United States Navy, and you’re under arrest.”-Tom Cruise, ‘A Few Good Men’.
- “I served my country and they just want to take from it, just take, take! Love it or leave it, that’s what I think.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Born On The Fourth Of July’.
- “Casinos have house rules: they don’t like to lose. So you never show that you’re counting cards. That is the cardinal sin, Ray.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Rain Man’.
- “Is the colonel’s underwear a matter of national security?”-Tom Cruise, ‘A Few Good Men‘.
- “What you have to understand is, four days ago he was only my brother in name. And this morning we had pancakes.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Rain Man’.
- “Don’t you know what it means to me to be a Marine, Dad? Ever since I was a kid I’ve wanted this – I’ve wanted to serve my country.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Born On The Fourth Of July’.
- “It seems to me that if there were any logic to our language, trust would be a four-letter word.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Risky Business’.
Tom Cruise ‘Tropic Thunder’ Quotes
Take Your Life To Another Level With These Tom Cruise
- “So whatever you’re thinking, you’d better think again!”Tom Cruise, ‘Tropic Thunder’.
- “You paying attention? I’m talking — G5, Pecker. That’s how you can roll.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Tropic Thunder’.
- “See, this is the good part, Pecker. This is when the job gets fun. Ask — and you shall receive.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Tropic Thunder’.
- “Speedman is a dying star. A white dwarf headed for a black hole. That’s physics. It’s inevitable.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Tropic Thunder’.
- “We don’t negotiate with terrorists.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Tropic Thunder’.
- “The universe is talking to us right now. You just gotta listen.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Tropic Thunder’.
- “You play ball, we play ball. I know you want the goodies.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Tropic Thunder’.
- “Let’s face it, the kids aren’t exactly dressing up as The Scorcher for Purim anymore.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Tropic Thunder’.
- “Or, you can grow a conscience in the next five minutes and see where that takes you.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Tropic Thunder’.
- “A nutless monkey could do your job. Now, go get drunk and take credit at all the parties.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Tropic Thunder’.
Tom Cruise ‘Cocktail’ Quotes
- “Everything ends badly, otherwise it wouldn’t end.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Cocktail’.
- “Believe me, Bonnie. You are gonna wake up tomorrow morning with a sigh of relief because I’m not there.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Cocktail’.
- “Days get shorter and shorter, nights longer and longer, before you know it, your life is just one long night with a few comatose daylight hours.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Cocktail’.
- “Come on, put it to the floor! Come on! Let’s go!”
- -Tom Cruise, ‘Cocktail’.
- “The game’s not over yet.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Cocktail’.
- “I swear I’ll be the best dad I can.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Cocktail’.
- “Coughlin’s law: never show surprise, never lose your cool.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Cocktail’.
- “I left a can of Spam in your refrigerator, I hope your Brewer’s Yeast doesn’t take it personally.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Cocktail’.
- “Talk is overrated as a means of resolving disputes.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Cocktail’.
- “I’m willing to start at the bottom.”-Tom Cruise, ‘Cocktail’.
Tom Cruise ‘The Last Samurai’ Quotes
- “I think a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed.”-Tom Cruise, ‘The Last Samurai’.
- “Every soldier has nightmares.”-Tom Cruise, ‘The Last Samurai’.
- “For 500 bucks a month I’ll kill whoever you want. But keep one thing in mind: I’d happily kill you for free.”-Tom Cruise, ‘The Last Samurai’.
- “I just realized, I’ve been remiss. Forgive me, I forgot to thank you for protecting me yesterday. That is your job right? Protecting me. Well done ‘Bob.'”-Tom Cruise, ‘The Last Samurai’.
- “They don’t cut the heads off defeated, kneeling men.”-Tom Cruise, ‘The Last Samurai’.
- “He was a murderer who fell in love with his own legend. And his troopers died for it.”-Tom Cruise, ‘The Last Samurai’.
- “Because they come to destroy what I have come to love.”-Tom Cruise, ‘The Last Samurai’.
- “I am surprised to learn that the word Samurai means, ‘to serve’, and that Katsumoto believes his rebellion to be in the service of the Emperor.”-Tom Cruise, ‘The Last Samurai’.
- “My thanks, on behalf of those who died in the name of better mechanical amusements and commercial opportunities.”-Tom Cruise, ‘The Last Samurai’.
- “There is some comfort in the emptiness of the sea, no past, no future.”-Tom Cruise, ‘The Last Samurai’.
Final Thoughts on These Powerful Tom Cruise Quotes
We hope you enjoyed these handful quotes of Tom Cruise.
What is the main lesson you learned from Tom Cruise?
So here are the 5 precious life lessons you can learn from him.
- Stay Committed: One of the key success lessons anyone can learn from Tom Cruise is his level of commitment to his work.
- There is Always Room for Improvement: Another life lesson one can learn from this Hollywood star is his determination to improve in what he does.
- Focused on Your Goals and Dreams: It is difficult to stay focus when distractions are everywhere. The consistency and his focus has kept Cruise’s career afloat over the past decade and is a good lesson in how to weather the storms.
- Adopt the “Go Big or Go Home” Attitude: A lot of people are living a mediocre life because they are being too comfortable with their lives and they never dare to take the risk to venture out of their comfort zone.
- Stop Working on What’s Not Working: Cruise understands the concept of stop working on what is not working. And on the opposite, you have to work on what is working. You do not have to reinvent the wheel. Just focus and work on what is working great for others and model the same system and use it on your own.
More reading inspiration:
- 6 Life-Changing Books That Inspired J.K. Rowling to Write
- 5 Life-Changing Books That Continue to Inspire Matt Damon on a Daily Basis
- 5 Life-Changing Books That Mark Zuckerberg Couldn’t Put Down
- 5 Life-Changing Books That Inspired LeBron James to Keep Winning
Share these Tom Cruise Quotes on twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and friends and family who need motivational-inspirational quote for every day.
success quotes, entrepreneur quotes, business quotes, life changing quotes, Start-up Quotes