If you are hunting for inspiration, Success, life Quotes for motivation, you better gear your mind with these 60 Joe Rogan quotes!
Joe Rogan Joseph James Rogan is an American podcaster, Ultimate Fighting Championship color commentator, comedian, actor, and former television presenter.
He hosts The Joe Rogan Experience, a podcast in which he discusses current events, comedy, politics, philosophy, science, and hobbies with a variety of guests.
Facts About American Footballer Joe Rogan.
- Grew up in New Jersey, San Francisco and Boston, where he started his stand-up career
- Holds a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Won the lightweight division of the U
- Open Tae Kwon Do Championship at 19, and later claimed the Grand Championship by beating the middleweight and heavyweight titleholders
- Was a series regular on the ’90s sitcoms Hardball and NewsRadio
- Released his first comedy album, Someday I’ll Be Dead, in 2000
- Officiated at the wedding of two Fear Factor contestants in 2004, after becoming an ordained minister through the Internet
- Sometimes serves as an Ultimate Fighting Championship color commentator
- Launched a weekly podcast, the Joe Rogan Experience, in 2009
- Founded Higher Primate clothing in 2010
Rogan is a strong advocate that your beliefs and daily thoughts expand your mind, intelligence, and imagination. So, if you want to learn more about his story, career, and life, read this whole collection.
We’ve gathered these Joe Rogan quotes to inspire you to be kind and conquer your inner self.
Also read famous people success and motivational quotes, life stories,
Elon masks, Jim Rohm Quotes, Lao Tzu Quotes, Steve Jobs Quotes
So what are you looking for?Famous Joe Rogan Quotes, Joe Rogan Quotes to Motivate You to Act, Joe Rogan Quotes on His Worldview, Joe Rogan Quotes About Life and the Experiences He Went Through, Joe Rogan Quotes to Give You Knowledge About His Work and Industry, Joe Rogan Quotes That Talk About Martial Arts and Sports, Insightful Joe Rogan Quotes.
Table of Contents
- Joe Rogan quotes about life
- Joe Rogan quotes motivation
- Joe Rogan quotes on success
- Joe Rogan quotes about work
- Famous Joe Rogan Quotes
Joe Rogan quotes about life
“Be the hero of your own story.” Joe Rogan
“Be cool to people. Be nice to as many people as you can. Smile to as many people as you can, and have them smile back at you.” Joe Rogan
“One of the most fascinating lessons I’ve absorbed about life is that the struggle is good.” Joe Rogan
“Once you understand what excellence is all about, you see how excellence manifests itself in any discipline.” Joe Rogan
“That’s my only goal. Surround myself with funny people, and make sure everyone has a good time and works hard.” Joe Rogan
“Life is strange. You keep moving and keep moving. Before you know it, you look back and think, ‘What was that?’” Joe Rogan
“This country has a mental health problem disguised as a gun problem, and a tyranny problem disguised as a security problem.” Joe Rogan
“I’m obsessed with extreme winners because I think there’s madness to it.” Joe Rogan
“When you snatch little pieces of other people’s lives and try to palm them off as your own, that’s more disgusting than anything.” Joe Rogan
“Work for that feeling that you have accomplished something. Don’t waste your time on this earth without making a mark.” Joe Rogan
Joe Rogan quotes motivation
“The people I know that have the hardest time keeping it together emotionally are people that don’t work out.” Joe Rogan
“No matter how civilized we are and how much society has curbed violent behavior. Human beings still have the same genes they had 10,000 years ago. Our bodies are designed to have a certain amount of physical stress and violence in them. We’re designed to run from jaguars and fight to defend our territory.” Joe Rogan
“I had a sense of who I was before I got famous.” Joe Rogan
“I love a success story, but even more than a success story. I like a dude who f*cks his life up and gets his life together again story.” Joe Rogan
“There’s only one way to get good at anything. You surround yourself with the bad m*th*rf*ck*rs who are doing exactly what you do and you force yourself to keep up and inspire each other.” Joe Rogan
“If you can lie, you can act, and if you can lie to crazy girlfriends, you can act under pressure.” Joe Rogan
“I talk so much about sex that girls just want to meet me.” Joe Rogan
“In all my travels, all my life adventures. I have to say I still don’t know what life is, absolutely no clue, and it is a subject that is constantly on my mind. One thing I do know for a fact is that the nicer we are to our fellow human beings, the nicer the universe is to us.”. Joe Rogan
“Reality really is a theater. There’s no other way to describe it. It’s all so nonsensical, ridiculous, and chaotic.” Joe Rogan
“If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.” Joe Rogan
Joe Rogan quotes on success
“To really appreciate life, you got to know you’re going to die.” Joe Rogan
“The Universe rewards calculated risk and passion.” Joe Rogan
“I realized a long time ago that instead of being jealous you can be inspired and appreciative. It carries more energy to you.” Joe Rogan
“If you attach your mind to any ideology, you’re going to be on a road, and that road may or may not lead you in a good direction. But you’re gonna stay on that road because you are attached to an ideology. It could be a terrible road, but you stick with it regardless of rational thinking.” Joe Rogan
“Live your life like you’re the hero in your own movie.” Joe Rogan
“Build confidence and momentum with each good decision you make from here on out and choose to be inspired.” Joe Rogan
“Someone else’s success does not equal a failure for you.” Joe Rogan
“I never in my wildest imagination dreamed that I would somehow become a sports commentator.” Joe Rogan
“There’s a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results in the physical form.” Joe Rogan
“Write down things you want to improve. Write down things you won’t tolerate from yourself. Write down things you never want to see yourself do again.” Joe Rogan
Joe Rogan quotes about work
- “People want their 15 minutes and are willing to do anything to get it.” Joe Rogan
- “When someone comes along and expresses him or herself as freely as they think, people flock to it. They enjoy it.” Joe Rogan
- “Greatness and madness are next-door neighbors and they often borrow each other’s sugar.” Joe Rogan
- “For many people, the reason why they’re idiots is not necessarily that their brain doesn’t work well, it’s that they got in a terrible pattern.” Joe Rogan
- “Fuel yourself with the f*ck ups.” Joe Rogan
- “If you are the greatest, why would you go around talking about it?” Joe Rogan
- “We have to start treating each other as if we are treating ourselves living another life.” Joe Rogan
- “I truly believe that in order to truly be great at something you have to give into a certain amount of madness.” Joe Rogan
- “We define ourselves far too often by our past failures. That’s not you. You are this person right now. You’re the person who has learned from those failures.” Joe Rogan
- “If you can control what you eat, you can control all other aspects of your life.” Joe Rogan
Famous Joe Rogan Quotes
- “The key to happiness doesn’t lay in numbers in a bank account but in the way we make others feel and the way they make us feel.” Joe Rogan
- “It’s very important to help people figure out how to manage life, to help people figure out how to think, help inspire them, help show them what can be gained from setting goals and achieving them and that excellent feeling and that becomes contagious.” Joe Rogan
- “Excellence in anything increases your potential in everything.” Joe Rogan
- “By putting yourself in that intense form of stress, it makes regular life more peaceful.” Joe Rogan
- “Treat everyone as if they were you. If we really are one, then I am you and you are me.” Joe Rogan
- “Selling your life to sit in a box and work for a machine. An uncaring machine that demands productivity that doesn’t understand you and doesn’t want to understand you. There’s no natural behavior.” Joe Rogan
- “I don’t care if you’re gay, Black, Chinese, straight. That means nothing to me. It’s all an illusion.” Joe Rogan
- “Never stay in a bad marriage, and don’t hang around with psycho coke fiends.”
- “The time you spend hating on someone robs you of your own time. You are literally hating yourself and you don’t even realize it.” Joe Rogan
- “People for the most part can smell lies.” Joe Rogan
- “Faith itself is a horrible mechanism that stunts the growth of ideas. It also stunts the act of questioning, and it does this by pushing the idea that you have to have faith and that nothing has to be proven.” Joe Rogan
- “All the time that you spend complaining, you could instead be hustling. You could be chasing your dream. You could be figuring out what you’re doing wrong and improving your life.” Joe Rogan
- “People love to see people fall.” Joe Rogan
- “Your attitude has a giant effect not just on your life, but on other people’s lives around you.” Joe Rogan
- “If things aren’t going the way you want them to go, then do something about it. Quit talking about your problems and go out and do something to fix them.” Joe Rogan “Kindness is one of the best gifts you can bestow. We know that inherently that feels great.” Joe Rogan
- “I want to make sure that everything that I’m creating, I’m creating it so other people get enjoyment out of it. And that’s the reward that you get for that.” Joe Rogan
- “Haters are all failures. It’s 100% across the board. No one who is truly brilliant at anything is a hater.” Joe Rogan
- “You can’t measure what’s inside a man’s heart.” Joe Rogan
- “Life is about the pursuit of excellence. That pursuit is probably more exciting to me now more than ever.” Joe Rogan
- 61. “So instead of investing your time in a passion, you’ve sold your life to work for an uncaring machine that doesn’t understand you. That’s the problem with our society. And what’s the reward? Go home and get a big TV.” Joe Rogan
Final Thoughts On These Powerful Joe Rogan Quotes
We hope you enjoyed these handful quotes of Joe Rogan .
What is the main lesson you learned from these Joe Rogan ?
there are just too many qualities to choose from Joe Rogan !
Joe Rogan is charismatic, humorous, talented, and he encountered difficulties in his life before reaching the success he has now. At one point, he found himself at a crossroads, not knowing where and what to do next. He tried doing martial arts to stand-up comedy before he gained his success.
We hope these quotes were able to show you how determination and hard work can change your life in significant ways. Remember that the world will continue to turn, and it’s up to you how you will move to change your life for the better.
Share these Joe Rogan Quotes on twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and friends and family who need motivational-inspirational quote for every day.
success quotes, entrepreneur quotes, business quotes, life changing quotes, Startup Quotes