If you are hunting for Leadership, teamwork, learning, faith, purpose of life, growth of character, you better gear your mind with these 80 John Maxwell quotes!
John Maxwell (1946) is a well-known author, speaker, leadership guru and pastor. John Maxwell is a leadership expert and is known by his books. John C. Maxwell has also developed the 5 levels of leadership, which visualize at which level a leader performs and how he or she can be more influential, respected and successful.
John Maxwell had always desire to make a difference in the lives of people. His passion in life is growing and equipping others to do remarkable things and lead significant and fulfilled lives. He is passionate about teaching, and for this reason, since 1995, John C Maxwell has devoted himself to full-time speaking and writing.
Facts About John Maxwell.
- He was a very successful pastor.
- Maxwell speaks annually to Fortune 500 companies, international government leaders, and organizations as diverse as the United States Military Academy at West Point and the National Football League.
- New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Business Week best-selling author, he was one of 25 authors named to Amazon 10th Anniversary Hall of Fame.
- In May 2014, Maxwell was named the No. 1 leadership and management expert in the world by Inc. Magazine.
Also read famous people success and motivational quotes, life stories,
Elon masks, Jim Rohm Quotes, Lao Tzu Quotes, Steve Jobs Quotes
So what are you looking for? john maxwell quotes on leadership, john maxwell quotes on growth, john maxwell quotes on teamwork, john maxwell quotes on character, john maxwell quotes on faith, john maxwell quotes on success, john maxwell quotes on learning, john maxwell quotes on purpose, john c maxwell quotes on growth, john maxwell quotes on education.
John Maxwell Quotes on Leadership
Inspiring John C. Maxwell Quotes for Leadership Success.
“A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.” John C. Maxwell
“Leadership is not about titles, positions or flowcharts. It is about one life influencing another.” John C. Maxwell
“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” John C. Maxwell
“Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them.” John C. Maxwell
“A leader who produces other leaders multiplies their influences.” John C. Maxwell
“A successful person finds the right place for himself. But a successful leader finds the right place for others.” John C. Maxwell
“Real leadership is being the person others will gladly and confidently follow.” John C. Maxwell
“When the leader lacks confidence, the followers lack commitment.” John C. Maxwell
“The leader’s Attitude is like a thermostat for the place she works. If her attitude is good, the atmosphere is pleasant, and the environment is easy to work in. But if her attitude is bad, the temperature is insufferable.” John C. Maxwell
“If you wouldn’t follow yourself, why should anyone else?” John C. Maxwell
John Maxwell Quotes on Success
Here are best Success quotes of Jon Maxwell.
“Success is knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others.” “Life can be boring unless you put some effort into it.” – John Maxwell
“The greatest mistake we make is living in constant fear that we will make one.” – John Maxwell
“Enjoyment is an incredible energizer to the human spirit.” – John Maxwell
“The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda.” – John Maxwell
“When you are full of pride on the inside, it makes you stiff, stubborn, and creates strife with others.” – John Maxwell
“The difference between average people and achieving people is their perception of and response to failure.” – John Maxwell
“If you are a leader, you should never forget that everyone needs encouragement. And everyone who receives it – young or old, successful or less-than-successful, unknown or famous – is changed by it.” – John Maxwell
“Look at our society. Everyone wants to be thin, but nobody wants to diet. Everyone wants to live long, but few will exercise. Everybody wants money, yet seldom will anyone budget or control their spending.” – John Maxwell
“Success is due to our stretching to the challenges of life. Failure comes when we shrink from them.” – John Maxwell
John Maxwell Quotes on Faith
Here are best Faith quotes of Jon Maxwell.
“A lack of realism in the vision today costs credibility tomorrow.” – John Maxwell
“Feed your faith, starve your doubts.” John Maxwell
“Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.” John Maxwell
“You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” John Maxwell
“Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” John Maxwell
“Image is what people think we are; integrity is what we really are.” John Maxwell
“Life is a matter of choices, and every choice you make makes you.” John Maxwell
“Fail early, fail often, but always fail forward.” John Maxwell
“Learn to say ‘no’ to the good so you can say ‘yes’ to the best.” John Maxwell
“To grow yourself, you must know yourself.” John Maxwell
John Maxwell Quotes on Learning
Here are best life learning quotes of Jon Maxwell.
- “Small disciplines repeated with consistency every day lead to great achievements gained slowly over time.” John Maxwell
- “The only guarantee for failure is to stop trying.” John Maxwell
- “When was the last time you did something for the first time?” John Maxwell
- “A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.” John Maxwell
- “Real leadership is being the person others will gladly and confidently follow.” John Maxwell
- “Pay now, play later; play now, pay later.” John Maxwell
- “Reflective thinking turns experience into insight.” John Maxwell
- “Wanting to win isn’t enough. You have to go through a process to improve. That takes patience, perseverance, and intentionality.” John Maxwell
- “The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda.” John Maxwell
- “Be intentional to add value to every person you meet everyday.” John Maxwell
John Maxwell Quotes on Purpose
Here are best purpose of life quotes of Jon Maxwell.
- “Goals may give focus, but dreams give power.” John Maxwell
- “If you don’t change the direction you are going, then you’re likely to end up where you’re heading.” John Maxwell
- “One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination.” John Maxwell
- “Failing forward is the ability to get back up after you’ve been knocked down, learn from your mistake, and move forward in a better direction.” John Maxwell
- “Most People have a desire to look for the exception instead of the desire to become exceptional. ” John Maxwell
- “Momentum solves 80% of your problems.” John Maxwell
- “Encouragement is oxygen for the soul.” John Maxwell
- “Confidence is a characteristic of a positive attitude. The greatest achievers and leaders remain confident regardless of circumstances.” John Maxwell
- “Motivation gets you going, but discipline keeps you growing. That’s the Law of Consistency. It doesn’t matter how talented you are. It doesn’t matter how many opportunities you receive. If you want to grow, consistency is key.” John Maxwell
- “Time management is an oxymoron. Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have.” John Maxwell
John Maxwell Quotes on Growth
Here are best Growth quotes of Jon Maxwell.
- “Growth demands a temporary surrender of security. It may mean giving up familiar but limiting patterns, safe but unrewarding work, values no longer believed in, and relationships that have lost their meaning.” – John Maxwell
- “Live to learn and you will really learn to live.” John Maxwell
- “Collaboration is multiplication.” John Maxwell
- “If we are growing, we are always going to be outside our comfort zone.” John Maxwell
- “The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That’s the day we truly grow up.” John Maxwell
- “The greatest mistake we make is living in constant fear that we will make one.” John Maxwell
- “Most people want to avoid pain, and discipline is usually painful.” John Maxwell
- “The only one you should compare yourself to is you. Your mission is to become better today than you were yesterday.” John Maxwell
- “Disappointment is the gap that exists between expectation and reality.”
- “There is no success without failure and losses.” John Maxwell
John Maxwell Quotes on Character
Here are best character quotes of Jon Maxwell.
- “A successful person finds the right place for himself. But a successful leader finds the right place for others. ” John Maxwell
- “Talent is a gift, but character is a choice.” John Maxwell
- “Leaders become great, not because of their power, but because of their ability to empower others.” John Maxwell
- “A leader who produces other leaders multiples their influences.” John Maxwell
- “We cannot become what we need by remaining what we are.” John Maxwell
- “Teamwork makes the dream work, but a vision becomes a nightmare when the leader has a big dream and a bad team.” John Maxwell
- “Your attitude determines your actions, and your actions determine your accomplishment.” John Maxwell
- “A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.”
- “The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.” John Maxwell
- “Success is a continuing thing. It is growth and development. It is achieving one thing and using that as a stepping stone to achieve something else.” John Maxwell
John Maxwell Quotes on Teamwork
Here are best Teamwork quotes of Jon Maxwell.
- “All of the people in my life whom I consider to be close friends or colleagues are good thinkers.” John Maxwell
- “As a leader, the first person I need to lead is me. The first person that I should try to change is me.” John Maxwell
- “Effective teams have teammates who are constantly talking to one another.” John Maxwell
- “Every person has a longing to be significant; to make a contribution; to be a part of something noble and purposeful.” John Maxwell
- “Everybody wants money, yet seldom will anyone budget or control their spending.” John Maxwell
- “Family and friendships are two of the greatest facilitators of happiness.” John Maxwell
- “For the person trying to do everything alone, the game really is over. If you want to do something big, you must link up with others. One is too small a number to achieve greatness. John Maxwell
That’s the Law of Significance.” John Maxwell
- “If you think you are the entire picture, you will never see the big picture.” John Maxwell
- “Individuals play the game, but teams win championships.” John Maxwell
- “Individuals score points, but teams win games.” John Maxwell
- “Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them.” John Maxwell
Final Thoughts On These Powerful John Maxwell Quotes
We hope you enjoyed these handful quotes of John Maxwell.
What is the main lesson you learned from these John Maxwell?
there are just too many qualities to choose from John Maxwell!
John C. Maxwell was named as one of the best inspirational leadership coaches in the world, coaching some of the top CEO and business leaders with his classic life and business lessons for success.
Read on and enjoy this collection of John C. Maxwell quotes to inspire your day and move your mind in the right direction for success.
John C. Maxwell has inspired millions upon millions around the world to achieve success in all areas of their life through his books, events and one on one coaching.
Books Recommended by John Maxwell.
Want to know what books John C. Maxwell recommends on their reading list? We’ve researched interviews, social media posts, podcasts, and articles to build a comprehensive list of John C. Maxwell’s favourite book recommendations of all time.
- How to Win Friends & Influence People : By On Amazon
- Celebration of Discipline : By On Amazon
- Think and Grow Rich : By On Amazon
- The Road Less Traveled : By On Amazon
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People : By On Amazon
- The Screwtape Letters : By On Amazon
- The Leadership Challenge : By On Amazon
- Developing the Leader Within You 2.0 : By On Amazon
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership : By On Amazon
- Halftime : By On Amazon
Share these John Maxwell Quotes on twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and friends and family who need motivational-inspirational quote for every day.
success quotes, entrepreneur quotes, business quotes, life changing quotes, Start-up Quotes