If you are hunting for Inspirational Quotes on Success (WINNING), you better gear your mind with these 60 Ronda Rousey Quotes!
Ronda Rousey is a US-based mixed martial artist, judoka but knоwn by many as a WWE Performer and an avid actor.
Rouseу was the first American woman to win an Olympic medal in judo, and she was a former UFC women’s champion.
Ronda Rousey helped bring women’s mixed martial arts to mainstream audiences on her way to becoming the first female UFC champion.
Facts About Ronda Rousey.
- She’s an Olympic Medalist.
- She Was the First Woman Repped By UFC.
- She’s a UFC Hall of Famer.
- She Was Voted “Best Female Athlete” in 2015 Poll.
- She Joined the WWE in 2018.
- She Broke Her Hand at WrestleMania.
- She’s Married to MMA Fighter Travis Browne.
- She Has a Soft Spot for Animals.
Also read famous people success and motivational quotes, life stories,
Elon masks, Jim Rohm Quotes, Lao Tzu Quotes, Steve Jobs Quotes
So what are you looking for? Ronda Rousey motivational Quotes, Ronda Rousey inspirational Quotes, Ronda Rousey life lessons Quotes , Ronda Rousey Quotes, Ronde Rousey Best Quotes, Ronda Rousey Quotes WWE, Most Famous Ronda Rousey Quotes, Powerful Ronda Rousey Quotes on Change, Ronda Rousey Quotes on Confidence and Belief, Motivational Ronda Rousey Quotes About Life.
Ronda Rousey Motivational Quotes
Ronda Rousey Quotes To Remind You That Victories Don’t Last But Defeats Aren’t Forever.
“Strong and healthy is the new sexy.” Ronda Rousey
“Everyone wants to win. But to truly succeed – whether it is at a sport or at your job or in life – you have to be willing to do the hard work, overcome the challenges, and make the sacrifices it takes to be the best at what you do.” Ronda Rousey
“I’m scared of failure all the time. But not scared enough to stop trying.” Ronda Rousey
“Skinny girls look good in clothes, but fit chicks look good naked.” Ronda Rousey
“I train to be the best in the world on my worst day.” Ronda Rousey
“It’s your purpose to leave the world better than how you found it.” Ronda Rousey
“Life is a fight from the minute you take your first breath to the moment you exhale your last.” Ronda Rousey
“I’m living such a lucky and blessed life and I’m trying my best to deserve it.” Ronda Rousey
“Some people like to call me cocky or arrogant, but I just think ‘how dare you assume I should think less of myself’” Ronda Rousey
“Sports are a metaphor for life.” Ronda Rousey
Ronda Rousey Life Lessons Quotes
Ronda Rousey Quotes That Will Inspire You to Kick A-.
“Easy lives make boring people.” Ronda Rousey
“You have to fight because you can’t count on anyone else fighting for you. And you have to fight for people who can’t fight for themselves. To get anything of real value, you have to fight for it.” Ronda Rousey
“If you’re unwilling to leave someplace you’ve outgrown, you will never reach your full potential. To be the best, you have to constantly be challenging yourself, raising the bar, pushing the limits of what you can do. Don’t stand still, leap forward.” Ronda Rousey
“A belt does nothing but hold your go together. A belt has assigned significance, a belt is someone else saying you’re good, you don’t need other people saying that you’re good in order to be good.” Ronda Rousey
“I am vulnerable; that’s why I fight.” Ronda Rousey
“To be a fighter, you have to be passionate. I have so much passion, it’s hard to hold it all in. That passion escapes as tears from my eyes, sweat from my pores, blood from my veins.” Ronda Rousey
“If you work hard the fight’s easy. If you don’t work hard then the fight’s hard.” Ronda Rousey
“You have to have fear in order to have courage.” Ronda Rousey
“No one has the right to beat you.” Ronda Rousey
“My first injury ever was a broken toe, and my mother made me run laps around the mat for the rest of the night. She said she wanted me to know that even if I was hurt, I was still fine.” Ronda Rousey
Ronda Rousey Inspirational Quotes
Inspirational Ronda Rousey Quotes (FIGHTING).
“Reality TV is set up to make people entertaining. A good person with values and principles is not good television.” Ronda Rousey
“Do I ever get tired of being the first female everything? Not really, I just happened to be in a position where the job that I wanted was not really there for me. I had to create an opportunity instead of waiting for an opportunity.” Ronda Rousey
“There was a long time I had no job security, no options and no education.” Ronda Rousey
“At home, I watch fights and documentaries – that’s it. If it’s not about the birth and death of stars, ‘Frozen Planet,’ or someone getting punched in the face, I’m probably not watching it.” Ronda Rousey
“My one fear is failure and that’s one fear I have to face all the time. Yes, it’s uncomfortable to be scared but I’m finally comfortable being uncomfortable.” Ronda Rousey
“No one is easy until you actually beat them.” Ronda Rousey
“I’m a courageous person because I’m a scared person.” Ronda Rousey
“Success is the result of hard work, busting your ass every day for years on end without cutting corners or taking shortcuts.” Ronda Rousey
“Don’t focus on what you can’t do. Focus on what you can.” Ronda Rousey
“If you can’t dream big, ridiculous dreams, what’s the point in dreaming at all?” Ronda Rousey
Ronda Rousey Quotes WWE
Inspirational Ronda Rousey Quotes That’ll Push You to Maximize Your Life.
- “I am not looking to escape the pressure. I am embracing it. Pressure is what builds up in the chamber behind a bullet before it explodes out of the gun.” Ronda Rousey
- “I’ve never had anything cold and wet touching my butthole before. That was quite the experience!” Ronda Rousey
- “I don’t shy away from any questions. I’m not scared of any question. I’ll give you an answer. A lot of people are scared of having actual opinions out there. People are so scared of criticism I’m not scared of people disliking me.” Ronda Rousey
- “I’m the most dangerous unarmed women in the world, I’ve prepared my entire life to be that way.” Ronda Rousey
- “People want to project their own insecurities on others, but I refuse to allow them to put that on me. Just because you don’t think that you could be the best in the world doesn’t mean that I shouldn’t have the confidence to believe I can do anything.” Ronda Rousey
- “The whole ‘bad girl’ thing allows me to mess up sometimes. And I have freedom to say more of what I want to.” Ronda Rousey
- “Even before I was a fighter, I was a daddy’s girl.” Ronda Rousey
- “I’m going to retire undefeated. I’ll take everybody out one-by-one then go on my merry way.” Ronda Rousey
- “Complimenting yourself is the funnest form of manifestation.” Ronda Rousey
- “When you shoot nude, you always find a way to, like, cover yourself up in a way. So you really don’t feel like you’re truly naked because you’re still covering yourself.” Ronda Rousey
Ronda Rousey Quotes
Quotes From UFC Fighter Ronda Rousey That Will Inspire.
- “There have always been people who have written me off. They’re not going away. I use that to motivate me. I’m driven to show them just how wrong they are.” Ronda Rousey
- “I don’t want little girls to have the same ambitions as me. But I want them to know that it’s okay to be ambitious.” Ronda Rousey
- “Boxing great Mike Tyson said “a happy fighter is a dangerous fighter.” I think he’s right.” Ronda Rousey
- “Being an athlete, you try to get protein.” Ronda Rousey
- “When you’re doing something like body paint or a nude shoot, you’re making yourself very vulnerable, and you’re really trusting people to really take care of you and make sure everything is very professional.” Ronda Rousey
- “For me, MMA is like speed chess. It’s like I’m herding a person into a certain position. Say my endgame is an arm bar. I’m not gonna actually take you and put you there. What I’m going to do is convince you that it’s a good idea to move in the direction I want you to go.” Ronda Rousey
- “Where is women’s sports prominently displayed with the men? Tennis is the only thing I can think of.” Ronda Rousey
- “I think that going on any reality show is not good for your mental health because you behave differently when you are being watched, and you constantly have an extra bit of awareness of what’s going on all the time.” Ronda Rousey
- “I’m not a full model like those other girls. Mostly I was surprised that I could hang.” Ronda Rousey
- “I get asked that a lot and I always go back to my mom’s, ‘No one has the right to beat you.’ I take that to every venue that I’m in. She would say, ‘Someone has to be the best in the world, why not you?’ I always try to keep that in mind.” Ronda Rousey
Ronde Rousey Best Quotes
Top Ronda Rousey Quotes That Prove Failure Is Inevitable, Resilience Is Mandatory.
- “I’m kind of like a middle mix between a warrior diet and a Paleo diet, so I only eat once a day and it’s at night – so kind of like interval fasting. But I eat until I’m full, I eat as much as I want, and I really don’t eat anything that you couldn’t find, you know, 10,000 years ago.” Ronda Rousey
- “I try not to get caught up on how cool I am. That way nothing ever gets done. I’m always thinking about what I haven’t done.” Ronda Rousey
- “As an athlete you’re taught to be selfish. When I’m training, it’s usually all about me.” Ronda Rousey
- “It was a very bold step for Sports Illustrated, and a lot of people are taking notice. I want it to be so normal that people don’t even notice anymore.” Ronda Rousey
- “I grew up with a lot of body image issues – not just about my weight, but I would always see these perfect orb, domed boobs on television, and think, “Mine don’t look like that.” I thought there was something wrong with me.” Ronda Rousey
- “If I could have had everything exactly the way I wanted, this is how I would have written it down. Win all my fights in the first round, then go to the UFC and headline a show, and have it as a pay-per-view and at home. People’s dreams don’t come true like that.” Ronda Rousey
- “The Olympics is a once-in-a-lifetime thing. I was lucky enough to go twice, but most people only get one chance. And in judo you can train your whole life and it’ll come down to a split second: You can lose everything or win anything.” Ronda Rousey
- “I kind of like to think of myself as the bad girl Olympian that would get kicked out of the Miss America pageant.” Ronda Rousey
- “My father would say, ‘Ronnie, you’re going to be someone special. Whatever it is that you want to do, you’re going to be the best in the world at it.’” Ronda Rousey
- “That I happened to fall into a career that no other girls wanted isn’t surprising to me. I wanted something that didn’t exist, so I had to create it.” Ronda Rousey
Final Thoughts on These Powerful Ronda Rousey Quotes
We hope you enjoyed these handful quotes of Ronda Rousey .
What is the main lesson you learned from these Ronda Rousey?
Books Recommend (MUST READ)
- My Fight / Your Fight: By on Amazon
there are just too many qualities to choose from Ronda Rousey!
Ronda Rousey has numerous achievements in both the UFC and WWE.
She was the first female signed to a UFC contract and the first UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion. This also made her the first female champion of the UFC. She is also the first female inductee into the prestigious UFC Hall Of Fame.
Ronda also has some unique accomplishments in WWE. She is the second longest-reigning Raw Women’s Champion at 231 days in total. Rousey was also a part of the first all-women main event of WWE’s biggest event, Wrestle Mania.
However, her biggest achievement in 2022 came when she entered the women’s Royal Rumble match and went on to win her first-ever Rumble match.
Share these Ronda Rousey Quotes on twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and friends and family who need motivational-inspirational quote for every day.
success quotes, entrepreneur quotes, business quotes, life changing quotes, Start-up Quotes