I have collected Best Larry Ellison Quotes on Entrepreneurs, Business, and Success to motivate you.
Facts About Larry Ellison.
- As of January 2022, Larry Ellison is the tenth richest person in the world.
- At the beginning of 2022, Larry Ellison’s net worth is estimated at $97.3 billion.
- It took Larry Ellison 35 years to build Oracle into the software powerhouse we know today.
- In 1986, Oracle raised $31.5 million in its initial public offering.
- On February 14, 2010, Larry Ellison and his BMW Oracle Racing Team won the 33rd America’s Cup.
- In June 2012, Larry Ellison bought 98% of the Hawaiian Island of Lanai for $300 million.
- Larry Ellison starred in “Iron Man 2.”
If you want to become an entrepreneur, want to change your life, build a good habit, these Larry Ellison will help you.
Also read famous people success and motivational quotes, life stories,
Elon masks, Jim Rohm Quotes, Lao Tzu Quotes, Steve Jobs Quotes
So what are you looking for? Larry Ellison quotes on success, Larry Ellison famous quotes, Inspirational Larry Ellison Quotes, Larry Ellison Quotes for Entrepreneurs, Larry Ellison business quotes, Larry Ellison Motivational Quotes, LARRY ELLISON famous quotes and sayings, Larry Ellison Quotes That Will Inspire Your Success, Best Larry Ellison Quotes, Advice And Thoughts
Table of Contents
- Larry Ellison Quotes on success
- Larry Ellison famous quotes
- Larry Ellison Quotes for Entrepreneurs
- Inspirational Larry Ellison Quotes
- Larry Ellison Business Quotes
- Larry Ellison Motivational Quotes
Larry Ellison Quotes on success
Here are 10 best success quotes of Larry Ellison.
“When you innovate, you’ve got to be prepared for people telling you that you are nuts.” Larry Ellison
“I’m addicted to winning. The more you win, the more you want to win.” Larry Ellison
“You have to act and act now.” Larry Ellison
“Winning is not enough. All others must lose.” Larry Ellison
“Great achievers are driven, not so much by the pursuit of success, but by the fear of failure.” Larry Ellison
“See things in the present, even if they are in the future.” Larry Ellison
“You realize that life is short and fragile; and when you are facing walls of water, you understand your own mortality can change and how quickly things could change.” Larry Ellison
“You have to believe in what you do in order to get what you want.” Larry Ellison
“Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing. Sure, there’s the talent, but there also has to be the will. Give me human will and the intense desire to win and it will trump talent every day of the week.” Larry Ellison
“Life’s a journey. It’s a journey about discovering limits.” Larry Ellison
“If I were 21 years old, I would go into biotechnology or genetic engineering.” Larry Ellison
Larry Ellison famous quotes
Here are 10 best Famous quotes of Larry Ellison.
“When I do something, it is all about self-discovery. I want to learn and discover my own limits.” Larry Ellison
“Think of it as you want it, not as it is!” Larry Ellison
“Act confident, even when you’re not.” Larry Ellison
“I’m right, and everyone else is wrong.” Larry Ellison
“I have had all the disadvantages required for success.”
“All you can do is all you can do.” Larry Ellison
“You cannot innovate by copying.” Larry Ellison
“I believe people have to follow their dreams-I did.” Larry Ellison
“I hate the PC, with a passion.” Larry Ellison
“All you can do is every day, try to solve a problem and make your company better.” Larry Ellison
Larry Ellison Quotes for Entrepreneurs
Here are 10 best Entrepreneur quotes of Larry Ellison.
“The only way to get ahead is to find errors in conventional wisdom.” Larry Ellison
“Building Oracle is like doing math puzzles as a kid.” Larry Ellison
“Taking care of your employees is extremely important and very, very visible.” Larry Ellison
“To model yourself after Steve Jobs is like, ‘I’d like to paint like Picasso, what should I do? Should I use more red?’” Larry Ellison
“Once the business data have been centralized and integrated, the value of the database is greater than the sum of the preexisting parts.” Larry Ellison
“Once open source gets good enough, competing with it would be insane.” Larry Ellison
“Five years from now, I don’t know how I’ll think.” Larry Ellison
“If an innovative piece of software comes along, Microsoft copies it and makes it part of Windows. This is not innovation; this is the end of innovation.” Larry Ellison
“A corporation’s primary goal is to make money. Government’s primary role is to take a big chunk of that money and give it to others.” Larry Ellison
“You can’t spend as much money as I have, even if you try. I’ve been trying.” Larry Ellison
“The computer industry is the only industry that is more fashion-driven than women’s fashion.” Larry Ellison
“Bill Gates is the pope of the personal computer industry. He decides who is going to build.” Larry Ellison
Inspirational Larry Ellison Quotes
Here are 10 best Inspirational quotes of Larry Ellison.
- “When you live your life in different ways, it makes people around you become uncomfortable. So deal with it. They don’t know what you are going to do.” Larry Ellison
- “I think I am very goal oriented. I’d like to win the America’s cup. I’d like Oracle to be the No 1 software company in the world. I still think it is possible to beat Microsoft.” Larry Ellison
- “Maybe I’m an idiot, but I have no idea what anyone is talking about.” Larry Ellison
- “The most important aspect of my personality as far as determining my success goes; has been my questioning conventional wisdom, doubting experts and questioning authority. While that can be painful in your relationships with your parents and teachers, it’s enormously useful in life.” Larry Ellison
- “What can a sales person say to somebody to get them to buy a product that they already use every day if they don’t like it? Nothing.”
- “It’s my job for Oracle, the number two software company in the world; to become the number one software company in the world. My job is to build better than the competition, sell those products in the marketplace and eventually supplant Microsoft and move from being number two to number one.” Larry Ellison
- “When you’re the first person whose beliefs are different from what everyone else believes, you’re basically saying, “I’m right, and everyone else is wrong.” That’s a very unpleasant position to be in. It’s at once exhilarating and at the same time an invitation to be attacked.” Larry Ellison
- “The computer industry is the only industry that is more fashion-driven than women’s fashion. Maybe I’m an idiot, but I have no idea what anyone is talking about. What is it? It’s complete gibberish. It’s insane. When is this idiocy going to stop?” Larry Ellison
Larry Ellison Business Quotes
Here are 10 best Business quotes of Larry Ellison.
- “Because software is all about scale. The larger you are, the more profitable you are. If we sell twice as much as software, it doesn’t cost us twice as much to build that software. So the more customers you have, the more scale you have. The larger you are, the more profitable you are.” Larry Ellison
- “When you find errors in conventional wisdom-when everyone says A and A is not true-you gain competitive advantage. Only a few times do you have to find errors in conventional wisdom to make a living.” Larry Ellison
- “Both my mother and I were determined that we weren’t going to stay on welfare. We always worked toward doing better, toward having a better life. We never had any doubts that we would.” Larry Ellison
- “I think about the business all the time. Well I shouldn’t say all the time. I don’t think about it when I am wakeboarding. But even when I am on vacation, or on my boat; I am on email everyday. I am always prowling around the internet looking at what our competitors are doing.” Larry Ellison
- “I was vehemently against acquisitions. Now let’s buy everything in sight. Well, that’s a slight exaggeration. We are a little more strategic than that. But everything was on sale.” Larry Ellison
- “The interesting thing about cloud computing is that we’ve redefined cloud computing to include everything that we already do. I can’t think of anything that isn’t cloud computing with all of these announcements.” Larry Ellison
- “I have run engineering since day one at Oracle, and I still run engineering. I hold meetings every week with the database team, the middle ware team, the applications team. I run engineering and I will do that until the board throws me out of there.” Larry Ellison
- “I know some people are offended by the fact that I’m spending a lot of money trying to win the America’s Cup. I could have given all that money to charity.” Larry Ellison
- “We have been doing things that are contrary; the things that people tell us won’t work from the beginning. In fact, the only way to get ahead is to find errors in conventional wisdom.” Larry Ellison
Larry Ellison Motivational Quotes
Here are 10 best Motivational quotes of Larry Ellison.
- “I started NetSuite. NetSuite was my idea. I called up Evan Goldberg and said, ‘We’re going to do ERP on the Internet, software-as-a-service.’ Six months later Marc Benioff, finding out what NetSuite was doing, and kind of copied it.” Larry Ellison
- “I wish HP nothing but the best. I think HP is an icon. Those of us who had their careers in the Valley think of Dave Packard and Bill Hewlett as role models. We would love to be half as good as they were.” Larry Ellison
- “Those that believe this is merely a downturn are mad. Our industry is going to mature and as something matures, the rate of innovation does slow.” Larry Ellison
- “Everyone thought the acquisition strategy was extremely risky because no one had ever done it successfully. In other words, it was innovative.”
- “In some ways, getting away from the headquarters and having a little time to reflect allows you to find errors in your strategy. You get to rethink things. Often, that helps me correct a mistake that I made or someone else is about to make.” Larry Ellison
- “When you write a program for Android, you use the Oracle Java tools for everything, and at the very end, you push a button and say, Convert this to Android format.” Larry Ellison
- “I think after a certain amount, I’m going to give almost everything I have to charity. What else can you do with it? You can’t spend it, even if you try. I’ve been trying.” Larry Ellison
Final Thoughts On These Powerful Larry Ellison Quotes
We hope you enjoyed these handful of Larry Ellison.
What is the main lesson you learned from these Larry Ellison quotes?
BOOKS RECOMMENDED BY LARRY ELLISON
- High Output Management Buy On Amazon
- The Fountainhead Buy On Amazon
- The Last Lion Buy On Amazon
- Lone Survivor Buy On Amazon
- The Mythical Man-Month Buy On Amazon
- The Story of Civilization: The Age of Napoleon Buy On Amazon
- A Peace to End All Peace Buy On Amazon
- The Jordan Rules Buy On Amazon
- The Robber Barons Buy On Amazon
- The Robber Barons Buy On Amazon
Share these Larry Ellison Quotes on twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and friends and family who need motivational-inspirational quote for every day.
success quotes, entrepreneur quotes, business quotes, life changing quotes, Startup Quotes