If you are hunting for motivation, you better gear your mind with these 50 Tom Hardy quotes!
Tom Hardy Tom Hardy, aka Edward Thomas Hardy, is a famous English actor born on September 15, 1977. He has two children, two dogs, and is married to actress Charlotte Riley.
He studied acting at both the Richmond Drama School and the Drama Centre London.
Tom Hardy made his television debut in the 2001 mini-series Band of Brothers and his film debut in the popular 2001 movie Black Hawn Down.
Although he acted steadily after these two roles, Tom Hardy did not receive his breakthrough role until 2010 when he had a part in the movie Inception. He won a BAFTA Rising Star award his part in this science fiction thriller.
Facts About Tom Hardy.
- Tom Hardy won a television modeling contest.
- Tom Hardy made his onscreen debut in Band Of Brothers.
- Tom Hardy was briefly a rapper.
- Tom Hardy battled drug and alcohol addiction at an early age.
- om Hardy is a dog man.
- He almost punched shia labeouf in the face
What makes him more remarkable is that he manages to practice humility despite the billions he earns and all the recognition he receives.
This is mainly because he grew up with a family that taught him responsibility, fellowship, and respect.
If you are a trader, investor, writer, and entrepreneur then you must read his quotes.
Find him on social media Instagram.
Also read famous people success and motivational quotes, life stories,
Elon masks, Jim Rohm Quotes, Lao Tzu Quotes, Steve Jobs Quotes
So what are you looking for? tom hardy quotes alone, tom hardy quotes about life, tom hardy quotes respect, tom hardy quotes on love, tom hardy quotes relationship, tom hardy quotes peaky blinders”, tom hardy quotes nothing more dangerous, tom hardy quotes stop being so forgiving, tom hardy quotes about friends, “egend tom hardy quotes, best tom hardy quotes, lawless tom hardy quotes, taboo tom hardy quotes,the revenant tom hardy quotes
Tom Hardy Quotes on Success
Here are success quotes of Tom Hardy.
“Being alone for a while is dangerous. It’s addicting. Once you see how peaceful it is, you don’t want to deal with people anymore.” Tom Hardy
“Stop thinking that just because you have a college degree, it makes you smart. I know a lot of people who own a driver’s license, yet they can’t drive for shit.” Tom Hardy
“I hate publicists and publicity. But I love the people.” Tom Hardy
“Weak people always have to be in a relationship so they can feel important and loved. Once you start enjoying your own company, being single becomes a privilege.” Tom Hardy
“Spirituality seems to me to be for those who’ve been through hell.” Tom Hardy
“You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger.” Tom Hardy
“The only thing I can do is wipe my arse, brush my teeth, turn up, and do the best work I can.” Tom Hardy
“Vanity is normal in performers. Does it bother other people? All the time. But 9 times out of 10, that says more about them than you.” Tom Hardy
“It doesn’t matter who you are. What matters is your plan.” Tom Hardy
“Love is doing something you don’t want to do for someone you don’t particularly like at that moment.” Tom Hardy
“I was raised to treat the janitor with the same respect as the CEO.” Tom Hardy
“Responsibility has a cost, and there’s no such thing as perfection.” Tom Hardy
Tom Hardy Quotes Alon & Dangerous
Here are Alon & Dangerous quotes of Tom Hardy.
“There’s a long way to go on that, but I do believe that the time is now.” Tom Hardy
“We are survivors. We control the fear. And without fear, we are all as good as dead.” Tom Hardy
“We’re all flawed human beings and we all have a cauldron of psychosis which we have to unravel as we grow older and find the way we fit in to live our lives as best as possible.” Tom Hardy
“Never give power to the big man.” Tom Hardy
“I’m going to fail to hit the mark I’ve put up before me because it’s not possible to hit it. I want to be the best at what I do so I’ve got to get over myself already because that’s never going to happen. I ain’t ever going to be God.” Tom Hardy
“I’m here to challenge myself and to see whether I can shape-shift in an environment that’s actually quite daunting, but which I think would be nice to shine a light into. The destination of any interesting drama is that you shine a light into a place that not many people know about.” Tom Hardy
“So, somewhere between that acceptance and doing my homework and being competitive and having ambition and loving my job and observing and reflecting my society, that’s where I find the purpose. Because man needs purpose.” Tom Hardy
“Within the creative arts, you can create things and destroy things. Passion creates and destroys.” Tom Hardy
“Fame and stuff like that is all very cool, but at the end of the day, we’re all human beings. Although what I do is incredibly surreal and fun and amazing and I’m really grateful for it, I don’t believe my own press release, do you know what I mean?” Tom Hardy
“You don’t step on stage to eat, you go there to be eaten.” Tom Hardy
Tom Hardy Quotes Respect
Here are Respect quotes of Tom Hardy.
“I think it’s important that you always transform if you can. That’s what I was trained to do. You try and hide yourself as much as you can—that’s the key to longevity.” Tom Hardy
“I don’t fight, really. I try not to fight, actually. I try not to react. I’m a Buddha floating on a lily pad.” Tom Hardy
“You know too much psychology when you can’t get mad at people because you understand everyone’s reason for doing everything.” Tom Hardy
“I look both ways before crossing a one-way street. That’s how much faith I have left in humanity.” Tom Hardy
“Intelligence is a very valuable thing, innit, my friend? And usually, it comes far too late.” Tom Hardy
“It is not the violence that sets a man apart, it is the distance he is prepared to go.” Tom Hardy
“The funny thing is when you don’t let people disrespect you, they start calling you difficult.” Tom Hardy
“I see myself as a piece of meat. And it’s purely subjective. For me, I know that’s the best I can do.” Tom Hardy
“The characters I’ve played have been mostly violent, and I’m so far from being violent or aggressive.” Tom Hardy
“I’m not interested in walks in the parks. Anything difficult that people think I couldn’t play, I’m straight at it. If they say ‘Tom, don’t put your hand in the fire’, you know I’ll be coming out of casualty an hour later with third-degree burns and bandages up my arms.” Tom Hardy
“As actors, we have the opportunity to work with many directors. Directors only work with themselves and other actors. They never know what it is like to work with another director. So that relationship that one has with a director is entirely always the king.” Tom Hardy
Tom Hardy Quotes Humanity
Here are Humanity quotes of Tom Hardy.
- “When I was nine, I ran in a school race, and I suddenly realized I was in the lead. I looked at the finish line, and just freaked out, then ran to the side as if I’d hurt myself. It was everything to do with the fear of success.” Tom Hardy
- “I’m from a nice, suburban, idle-class family, but my tattoos remind me where I’ve been.” Tom Hardy
- “I’m not a big guy anyway. I’m only, what, 150 pounds? I was 190 for ‘Batman,’ 179 for ‘Warrior.’ Films make you look big.” Tom Hardy
- “It was always in the cards for Michael. It was always in the cards for him. I’m not surprised about him at all, because he was awesome. Me, I don’t know how I got here! I feel like I just came from delivering pizza and I got lucky.” Tom Hardy
- “No matter how much you can prepare for it, there’s nothing worse than the anticipation. It’s always the killer of everything. The actuality of doing something is normally a lot easier than waiting for it.” Tom Hardy
- “I get hired more then I get seen more. I get seen more, then maybe celebrity and fame happens, but at the end of the day there’s no difference between my five dollar performance and my fifty million dollar performance.” Tom Hardy
- “If you look around Hollywood there’s no end of white smiles and six packs. Long lines of beautiful people lining up to be incredible on film.” Tom Hardy
- “My job is to show and tell. If I get better at showing and telling, then presumably I will get hired more.” Tom Hardy
- “A great man is largely forgotten by the public. He doesn’t stand on top of a mountain waving a flag saying, ‘Look at me—I’m a great man.’ A great man often disappears into the ether.” Tom Hardy
- “Maybe it’s a little ambitious of me to presume that no matter how big the film is, that I can always go down to the shop to buy a pint of milk.” Tom Hardy
Tom Hardy Quotes on Love and Relationships
Here are Love and Relationships quotes of Tom Hardy.
- “Remove sex from a relationship and you will discover that a lot of people have nothing to offer.” Tom Hardy
- “I think online dating is a way of procuring people. Like Facebook and Myspace, it’s the way that people connect now and procure small children and sometimes dodgy relationships. I don’t think it’s very healthy.” Tom Hardy
- “A wifey isn’t just a girl who just smokes and has sex with you whenever. A wifey is a woman that motivates you and makes sure you’re not sleeping in life.” Tom Hardy
- “I am dating myself. I take myself out to eat. I buy myself clothes. I love me.” Tom Hardy
- “If you’re lucky like me, your relationship with your brother has resolved itself on the peaceful side of the fence and has stayed there. But if you’re someone who’s got a family that’s all fractured and finding it hard to relate, that’s a very sad place to be.” Tom Hardy
- “I love people. People are lovely creatures. I’m one myself so I love to see people happy.” Tom Hardy
- “Online dating is cool but I think Myspace and Facebook are a little bit off key.” Tom Hardy
- “I’m an actor, for f*ck’s sake. I’m an artist. I’ve played with anything and anyone. But I’m not into men sexually. I love the form and the physicality but the gay sex bit does nothing for me.To me, it just doesn’t compute to me now that I’m in my 30s and it doesn’t do it for me and I’m done experimenting.” Tom Hardy
Final Thoughts On These Powerful Tom Hardy Quotes
We hope you enjoyed these handful of actor Tom Hardy.
What is the main lesson you learned from these Tom Hardy quotes?
The majority of us consistently associate actors with powerful, affluent men who demand higher salaries than any other industry. Tom Hardy wants us to understand that, like us, actors are still simply people who have room for growth. He serves as a reminder that we play roles in our own stories.
Write your comment and let us know what you think about it.
Share these Tom Hardy Quotes on twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and friends and family who need motivational-inspirational quote for every day.
success quotes, entrepreneur quotes, business quotes, life changing quotes, Startup Quotes
- 20 Unforgettable Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes from Romeo and Juliet: A Tragic Tale - December 4, 2023
- 20 Inspiring Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes from Wolf of Wall Street: Unleash Success - December 3, 2023
- 20 Unforgettable Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes from Titanic: Life Lessons - December 2, 2023