I have collected Best Carl Jung quotes on Understand Yourself, Learning, Dream, and Spirituality quotes to motivate you.
Carl Jung was a famous psychiatrist, psychoanalyst and the founder of analytical psychology.
The core idea of analytical psychology is that, for a better understanding of an individual’s psyche, one needs to take into consideration the personality type and the power of the unconscious.
If you want to become an entrepreneur, want to change your life, build a good habit, these Carl Jung quotes will help you.
Jung quotes Book list every entrepreneur must read to develop Self-improvement, spiritual growth, Good Habits & Productivity.
- Man and His Symbols Buy On Amazon
- The Relations Between the Ego and the Unconscious Buy On Amazon
- Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principal Buy On Amazon
- Modern Man In Search of a Soul Buy On Amazon
- Conflicts in the Child’s Soul Buy On Amazon
- The Psychology of the Transference Buy On Amazon
- Psychic Energy and the Essence of Dreams Buy On Amazon
- Writings on Spirituality and Transcendence Buy On Amazon
- Memories, Dreams, Thoughts Buy On Amazon
Also read famous people success and motivational quotes, life stories,
Elon masks, Jim Rohm Quotes, Lao Tzu Quotes, Steve Jobs Quotes
So what are you looking for? carl Jung quotes about self, Carl Jung quotes on life, motivational carl Jung quotes, carl Jung quotes on dreams, carl Jung quotes on learning, carl Jung quotes about dreams, carl Jung quotes on spirituality.
Carl Jung Quotes about Self
Here are 20 best Carl Jung Quotes (to Help You Understand Yourself)
“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.” Carl Jung
“Neurosis is always a substitute for legitimate suffering”. Carl Jung
“The reason for evil in the world is that people are not able to tell their stories.” Carl Jung
“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate”. Carl Jung
“The healthy man does not torture others – generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.” Carl Jung
“Follow that will and that way which experience confirms to be your own.” Carl Jung
“Nothing has a stronger influence psychologically on their environment and especially on their children than the unlived life of the parent.” Carl Jung
“Midlife is the time to let go of an overdominant ego and to contemplate the deeper significance of human existence.“Carl Jung
“Intuition does not denote something contrary to reason, but something outside of the province of reason”. Carl Jung
“The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases.” Carl Jung
“The highest, most decisive experience is to be alone with one’s own self. You must be alone to find out what supports you, when you find that you can not support yourself. Only this experience can give you an indestructible foundation”. Carl Jung
“Faith, hope, love, and insight are the highest achievements of human effort. They are found -given- by experience”. Carl Jung
“The greatest tragedy of the family is the unlived lives of the parents.” Carl Jung
“Where love rules, there is no will to power, and where power predominates, love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.” Carl Jung
“The first half of life is devoted to forming a healthy ego, the second half is going inward and letting go of it.” Carl Jung
“I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as a fraud”. Carl Jung
“If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool”. Carl Jung
“Children are educated by what the grown-up is and not by his talk”. Carl Jung
“Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people.“Carl Jung
Carl Jung Quotes on Learning
Here are 10 best Carl Jung Quotes on learning life lesion.
“For better to come, good must stand aside”. Carl Jung
“The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely.” Carl Jung
“Thinking is difficult, that’s why most people judge.” Carl Jung
“Shame is a soul eating emotion”. Carl Jung
“What you resist, persists.” Carl Jung
“Words are animals, alive with a will of their own.” Carl Jung
“We cannot change anything unless we accept it.” Carl Jung
“The true leader is always led.” Carl Jung
“There’s no coming to consciousness without pain”. Carl Jung
“I don’t aspire to be a good man. I aspire to be a whole man”. Carl Jung
“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you”. Carl Jung
“You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do”. Carl Jung
Carl Jung Quotes about Dreams
Here are 10 best Carl Jung Quotes on Memories, Dreams, Reflections.
- “The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are.” Carl Jung
- “I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become”. Carl Jung
- “Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling.” Carl Jung
- “Wholeness is not achieved by cutting off a portion of one’s being, but by integration of the contraries”. Carl Jung
- “The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.” Carl Jung
- “Often the hands will solve a mystery that the intellect has struggled with in vain. “Carl Jung
- “It all depends on how we look at things, and not on how things are in themselves. The least of things with a meaning is worth more in life than the greatest of things without it”. Carl Jung
- “Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol, morphine or idealism”. Carl Jung
- “Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” Carl Jung
Carl Jung Quotes on Love
Here are best Carl Jung Quotes on love.
- “As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.” Carl Jung
- “The creative mind plays with the object it loves.” Carl Jung
- “Nothing is possible without love .. For love puts one in a mood to risk everything”. Carl Jung
Carl Jung Quotes on Spirituality
Here are 8 best Carl Jung Quotes on Spirituality.
- “The best political, social, and spiritual work we can do is to withdraw the projection of our shadow onto others.” Carl Jung
- “The gods have become our diseases”. Carl Jung
- “I am no longer alone with myself, and I can only artificially recall the scary and beautiful feeling of solitude. This is the shadow side of the fortune of love”. Carl Jung
- “Nobody can fall so low unless he has a great depth. If such a thing can happen to a man, it challenges his best and highest on the other side; that is to say, this depth corresponds to a potential height, and the blackest darkness to a hidden light.” Carl Jung
- “Explore daily the will of God.” Carl Jung
- “With a truly tragic delusion, these theologians fail to see that it is not a matter of proving the existence of the light, but of blind people who do not know that their eyes could see. It is high time we realized that it is pointless to praise the light and preach it if nobody can see it. It is much more needful to teach people the art of seeing.” Carl Jung
- “The majority of my patients consisted not of believers but of those who had lost their faith”. Carl Jung
- “There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year’s course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.” Carl Jung
Final Thoughts On These Powerful Carl Jung Quotes
We hope you enjoyed these handful of Quotes from Carl Jung.
Share these Carl Jung Quotes on twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and friends and family who need motivational-inspirational quote for every day.
success quotes, entrepreneur quotes, business quotes, life changing quotes